Monday, December 6, 2010

I dared dream of a better tomorrow.

I had a dream, a dream and hope that someday, at some point everything would work. I longed for the moment when we'd be together, now until forever. I really thought that all would be well, given enough time, and I devoted mine to you. I looked passed all the flaws, and I was patient, because I knew that with time, it would all be well in the end. I was willing to wait for you, and I did, longing for you every waking moment of my life. But instead you chose to end it all, because things got too close to being real, crushing me, my dreams, my hopes and my devotion along with it. Know that I would have given up my entire life for you, willingly. But instead, that which would have been given, now got taken away from me without a moments notice.

I still hope that someday, when you'll be willing to give me the same benefit of the doubt as I have given you, we'll be together.

I still love you, and I always will.

No comments: