Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fucking fuck FUCK!

Why is it that NOTHING ever works out for me? What is wrong with me?! During this, another one of my sleepless nights, I started thinking about bitches. More precisely, the bitches I've loved over the years. So the first one I meet, lives like a kagillion fucking miles away, that should have been a sure sign that thing would never work out. But did that stop me? NOOOOOOO! So we were a couple for like 2-2,5 years and then she dumps me (what a shock, eh?) for this guy with his fancypants car and job and god knows what else. So... Why? What was so fucking wrong with me?!  I was under the impressions that love conquers all, but noooo, I'm not good enough or whatever the reason was! Fucking ass fuck ass!

On to the next lady, who I met through a fucking sexsite, we talked and got along real well. And then BAM! Turns out shes married and has two kids, so that's never going to work out, right? WRONG!!! We started seeing eachother, exchanging our bodily fluids with animalistic fervor, and so on. Then BAM! Again, the name she said was her name, isn't even her real name! Did that bring up any warning signs for me? HEEEEEELL to the no! So we were a couple for like 6 months (in other words, I was probably used as some summer plaything) and then I was dumped agaaaaaain, woooo!!! So now she's with this guy, presumably with some fancypants howdy doody job or whatever makes him more attractive than me. Aaaaaanyway, that sent me into another great depression that lasted almost as long as the last one. It was so funny to cry myself to sleep at night, feeling like a zombie during the days. Because, what was the point of anything, really.

Fast forward, I meet this other (substantially younger) girl trhough Skype.. We talk, get along, we meet... But hey, guess what? SHE LIVES FUCKING FURTHER AWAY THAN THE FIRST GIRL I MET!!! FUCK YEAH! Did it stop me? Heeeeell to the no! We were a couple for about 6 months, then I, being the fucktard that I am, decides that it would be best to break things off because of the distance between us.

So where does this leave me? Fucking ALONE! Yeah, great, wooo fucketty fuck fuck fuck!

I just don't fucking get women. What is it about me that is so fucking despicable that I turn everyone away? Is it because I don't have job? Is it because I don't have a car? Is it because I'm too serious? Is it because I don't like drinking my ass off every god damned weekend? All of these fucking trivial things ARE NOT FUCKING IMPORTANT!!!! Am I the only one that sees that? Really? Isn't there ANYONE with a god damned vagina out there who agrees with me? The things that should matter in a relationship are things that you love about the person you're with! Not what fucking job he has or what car he drives or how much alcohol his body can take! GOOD GOD! Everyone is just fucking fucked!

Also, have you tried talking to women online? THEY'RE FUCKING INSANE!!!! If you aren't covered in tattoos and piercings you're not interesting. Like at all! Oh and let's not forget, to even have a chance of speaking with them, your FUCKING DICK has to be AT LEAST 30 centimeters long! I mean, who the fuck do they think they are? Some god-like creature that can set insane standards for themselves?! Stupid shallow fucking bitches! ALL OF THEM!!

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again: I loved these women like they've never been, or ever will be, loved.

Where does that ge me? FUCKING NOWHERE! Maybe I'm just too old fashioned or something, I don't know. I guess this world wasn't made for lovers. Because love, in the most sincere and true meaning of the word, doesn't fucking exist.

Maybe I should just become the fucking douchebag all the bitches want me to be?


Peace out! I fucking hate you all!


4 comments:

Bitch #3 said...

Lite roligt egentligen att du skriver det när du precis brutit med en tjej som håller med om det du säger...

Bitch #2 said...

Chill pill? :)

Bitch #1 said...

Just for the record. Didnt leave you for any fancypants at all. Love isnt a neverending story, itsn not a dream. its hard as fuck

Peter said...

This was too good to pass up to comment on even though it has been two years!

"I just don't fucking get women."

Yeah, you just don't fucking get why something as pure and beautiful as helping a woman cheat wouldn't last.

Also 6 months is by far the longest summer I've ever heard of.