Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stupidity.

I have lots of it. Yesterday I pre-ordered a copy of Mortal Kombat for the PS3, even though I don't have any money at all. But dag nabbit, I need that game! I haven't been interested in the MK franchise for a long, long time, but this time they're bringing it back to basics, which I absolutely love! For the first time in what seems like forever, the next Mortal Kombat game is going to have an M rating, which means a whole lot more blood and gory details, LOVE IT! Coincidentally, Portal 2, which I've had pre-ordered for a while now, releases on the exact same day. This means that I'll be spending a lot of money that I don't even have. Great!



Also, in this writing moment, I have a spongecake waiting for me in the oven. I've been doing a surprising amount of baking this past week, all in the name of saving money. But I'm also enjoying it quite a bit, so it's all good!













Once it's out of the oven I'll be enjoying it, some coffee, IRC and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

Laters, people.

No comments: