Monday, April 21, 2008

Satisfaction.

So it's a few hours later, and here I am, reasonably satisfied with the look and feel of the blog. As such, my focus has turned to enjoying a cup (yes, a cup) of coke and some strawberry-flavoured vanilla ice cream. To accompany that, I'm watching an episode of Night Cops, which is like Cops but longer and only at night, in the UK. I personally prefer the latter, as I feel it's got more of a real, authentic 'in your face'-feel to it. Not that Night Cops is bad or anything, but it's not as engaging.

So, new week tomorrow, or today if you're going to be all technical about it, and I've still not made up my mind about whether or not to buy myself a copy of Mario Kart Wii. It seems like fun and everything, but at the same time it feels like it's too much like it´s predecessors. Then again, those were fun too, so can there be such a thing as too much fun? In any case, it feels like too much of the old and not enough new stuff, also, I don't want that damned wheel! And there's no option to buy the game without it, or at least not that I know of. Online mode is a new, great feature that gets me excited though, and from what I've heard, there's no 'snaking' but some other form of boost thingymajigg. What I fear about that feature is that once the insane Mario Kart fans learn and master this technique, it'll be Mario Kart DS online all over again. There were snakes everywhere! And it was the main reason I stopped playing it. One really nice aspect about it is that we got it before the states! In your face, yanks! In case you didn't know, it's usually the other way around. Either way, I'll see if I get a copy of it or not during the week.

The episode of Night Cops is almost over and I really need to sleep, so that'll be that.

No comments: